Port Side Chicken
by Attri Sen
(New Delhi, Haryana, India)
* 1 kg. boneless chicken diced in medium sized cubes
* worcestershire sauce
* Port Wine or any other semi dry wine would do
* Sherry, dry
* Lemon Juice
* Olive Oil
* Garlic Paste
* Dried Basil, Oregeano, Pepper, Salt
* Drop the diced chicken peices in boiling water and cook for about 5 - 7 minutes.
* Pat dry after being taken out.
* Mix the garlic paste and half cup of port wine.
* Apply this mixture and coat the chicken with it.
* In a bowl, combine olive oil about 5 tbps, worcestershire sauce half cup, mix in three large tbps of sherry.
* Mix in this mixture with the chicken and marinate for half hour.
* Add in 10 tbps of honey and the lemon juice, about 5 tbps.
* Dry roast a handfull of the herbs.
* Season the meat with salt and pepper. Add the herbs to the chicken and give it a good final shake or toss.
* Heat olive oil in a pan and medium fry the chicken with dressing it with one - two tbps of sherry and port wine.
* Serve hot with a spring of any desired herb.
Click here to post comments.
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How?
Simply click here to return to Submit Your Own French Recipe.