Caviar and Steak Tartare
Caviar and Steak Tartare by Petrossian
This simple dish is something special indeed, it comes from an upscale french restaurant right next to Central Park. It's in a beautiful, old-world style building and has great atmosphere and food.
Did You Know
Baeri Caviar is farmed in France, most notably Aquitaine, from Siberian Sturgeon.
* 24 ounces of beef tenderloin, cleaned and minced by hand
* In a large chilled bowl, add the first ten ingredients.
* Mix with a spoon to combine and adjust the seasoning with salt and pepper if needed.
* Pack 6 ounces of the tartare into a ring mold set on a chilled plate.
* Push down with a spoon to keep the mixture compact.
* Top with 20 grams of the caviar, smoothing out the top gently with a spoon and remove the mold.
* Serve with 6 croutons and 2 ounces of greens on the side.
Famous French Food | French Starters | French Soups
French Salads | Vegetable Recipes | Fish Recipes
Meat Recipes | French Desserts | French Cheese | French Wines
Submit Recipe | Speak French | Contact Us | My Story | Link Friends