(Bisque de Crevettes)
Shrimp Bisque is from the Charente region of western France.
The coastal influence allows an abundance of seafoods.
This a very quick and simple dish, full of flavour!
Bisques de Crevettes
serves:- 4-6, preparation time:- 10 mins, cooking time:- 1 hour,
* 1kg or 2lb of live grey shrimps
* put everything into a large saucepan and bring to the boil
* simmer uncovered for 1 hour
* whizz in a food processor or a liquidiser
* pass through a fine sieve
* serve with croutons fried in a little butter
Famous French Food | French Starters | French Soups
French Salads | Vegetable Recipes | Fish Recipes
Meat Recipes | French Desserts | French Cheese | French Wines
Contact Us | My Story | Link Friends